Privacy statementThis privacy statement for visitors applies to anyone visiting the website of Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A.
Personal details we process
Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. takes your privacy seriously. We process your personal details because you use our website, our services and also because you provide those details to us yourself.
We do our utmost to carefully process the details you have provided. This privacy statement provides a clear overview of which personal details we process, how we deal with these personal details and why we collect them.
In the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. is a so-called responsible party here.
An overview of the personal details that we process when you visit our website
- First and last name
- E-mail adress
- Other personal details you actively provide during contact.
- Location details
- Details about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal details that we process
Our website and service provision are not intended to collect details about website visitors under the age of 16 – except when approved by parents or guardian. Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. cannot check if a visitor is 16 years or over which is why we recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children. This way we can jointly prevent the collection of details about children without parental consent.
Invasion of privacy
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are convinced that we have collected personal details about a minor without the consent previously mentioned. We will remove this information immediately.
Why and for how long do we need the details
Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. processes your personal details based on:
- Your consent
- Performing an agreement
- Justified interest and/or
- Legal obligation,
- To be able to e-mail you, if necessary, for the performance of our service provision;
- To send you our newsletter, should you have asked us to do so;
- To send you information, if so required, in response to the contactform;
- To analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and align it with your preferences;
- To execute agreements which we enter into with clients and suppliers.
How long do we store the details
Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. will not store your personal details longer than strictly necessary – taking into account any legal terms – to realise the objectives for which your details are collected. Contact us via: email@example.com if you want information about our retention periods in your specific case.
Sharing with others
Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. does not sell your details to third parties and will only provide your details if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with our legal obligation.
We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your details on our behalf to ensure an equal level of security and confidentiality concerning your details. Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. remains the controller.
Inventorying website visits
Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. uses various types of cookies which are further presented and explained in our cookie statement. You can determine for yourself how we are allowed to deal with cookies. Click here for our cookie statement.
Depersonalised details about surfing behaviour are collected on parkpas.nl via Google Analytics. This way we can see how visitors such as yourself use the website. We use this information to make well-founded decisions about the set-up of our website. It is also used to optimise the operation of the website. In order to enable careful processing we have taken the following actions:
- We have entered into a processing agreement with Google;
- We have obscured the last octet of the IP-address;
- We have disabled all possibilities Google offers to ‘share data with Google’;
- We do not use other Google-services in combination with Google Analytics-cookies.
What if you do not like cookies
You can enable and disable cookies in the cookie banner or via the cookie statement. Cookies can always be removed from a computer (via the browser).
Consult, adjust or remove details
- You have the right to consult your personal details; to submit a adjustment request or to ask for removal of your details. In addition, you have the right to limitation of processing, objection and data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent.
- Should you have any questions or comments about the data processing of Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A., or if you wish to use abovementioned rights, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on the type of request we are allowed to ask you for identification.
- GREEN Reeuwijkste Hout B.V.will respond as soon as possible, but no later than 4 weeks after your request.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Securing communication via SSL-encryption
To protect website visitors, Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. uses safe coding technologies. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt your personal details (not visible to third parties) on our website. This way you can be assured that your details are only visible to you and to our server.
How does this protection manifest itself?
We use SSL-encryption for all parts of our site which use your details, such as filling in the contact form. You can check and recognize this yourself. When you get to an encrypted part of our site, you will see a lock symbol on the bottom right or upper left side in your browser. In addition, the URL will also change from http:// in https:// - which also indicates that the page is secured.
Protection and version
Coöperatieve Vereniging Exploitatie Park Reeuwijkse Plassen U.A. takes the protection of your details seriously. It therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent misappropriation, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication and unauthorised changes. Contact us immediately via email@example.com if you feel that your details are not properly protected or if there are signs of misappropriation.
The current version is 1.1, dated 01/10/18.
We may change this privacy statement from time to time by placing an updated version of the privacy statement on the website. We therefore advise you to regularly check this statement to remain informed about the way we use your personal details.